About The Experience
If you’re looking for a thrilling experience that’s closer to the ground, take flight with Skyhub’s Gyrocopter. The two-seat, unique aircraft delivers an exclusive experience at 1,500 ft, as you are flown by one of our trusted pilots. The flight route will take you along the Dubai Marina coastline and past some of the city's most iconic attractions, including Dubai Eye (the world’s largest Ferris wheel), Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis Hotel, World Islands, and the spectacular Burj Al Arab.
- A valid ID needs to be provided upon check-in.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to their booking/flight time to the location.
- The time mentioned on your reservation confirmation is the time you need to arrive at our location.
- Please note for the Gyrocopter flight the age should be 17 years old or older and the Weight should be 100 kg or less.
- Athletic, comfortable clothes are advised; t-shirts/tops must have sleeves.
- Sneakers or sports shoes are ideal for your skydiving. Please make sure your shoes don't have any buckles or studs on them.
- Phones, Cameras, or Selfie Sticks are allowed on board open-style gyrocopters for safety reasons.
- Low-cut tops, sleeveless tops, collared shirts, crop tops or short shorts, Sandals, boots, or heeled/platform shoes are not allowed.
- Gyrocopter operations can be suspended due to weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. You can reschedule the booking as per your availability.
- **All flights are subject to weather and visibility conditions.
- Subject to availability (If the booking is not confirmed we will process the refund)